Get Your Real Estate License
We want to help you achieve your goals. At NP Dodge, we have a scholarship program for new licensees. This program allows you to be reimbursed for some of your pre-license real estate education courses, which can help alleviate some stress involved in developing a new career path.
On-going training and development is very important to our company belief system, and we continually invest in training seminars and conferences to expand your education. Whether you’re familiar with the Omaha/Council Bluffs real estate market, or just starting out, we’re here to help you grow professionally and personally in your business. If you're considering a career in real estate, we would love to setup a confidential interview with you to walk you through the process.
Nebraska Real Estate License
In the state of Nebraska, a real estate license candidate must be 19 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and be able to pass a criminal background check prior to taking the state exam. Each applicant must complete 60 hours of instruction prior to taking the exam. There are a number of options available to complete the necessary educational requirements for the real estate exam in Nebraska.
Pre-Licensing Education Resources for Nebraska:
- Online Schools - Vaned.com
- Randall School of Real Estate
- REEsults Coaching's School of Real Estate
- University of Nebraska
- Metropolitan Community College
Iowa Real Estate License
In the state of Iowa, a candidate for a real estate license must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and be able to pass a criminal background check before taking the state exam. Each applicant must complete 60 hours of instruction prior to taking the test. An additional 36 hours of instruction must also be completed before issuance of the state license. There are a number of options available to complete the necessary educational requirements for the real estate exam in Iowa.
Pre-Licensing Education Resources for Iowa:
Get Your Career Packet
Would you like to know more about becoming a sales associate with NP Dodge? Our Career Packet covers the following topics and more:
- Licensing requirements
- List of school resources, approved by the state to complete course requirements
- Costs involved in obtaining a real estate license and ongoing costs to keep your license active
- Review of the NP Dodge exclusive scholarship offering to help offset tuition fees
- Outline of the programs, tools, and support offered to our sales associates
- Outline of the educational courses designed to help establish and grow your business in a classroom setting as well as online